Tudor pays tribute to its origins and watchmaking traditions with its 1926 line, a range of mechanical watches that are timeless, classic and elegant. Available in four sizes with a wide choice of dials, the 1926 line is named after the year when “The Tudor” was registered as a brand on behalf of Rolex founder Hans Wilsdorf.
- 28 mm steel case, silver dial
- Smooth steel bezel with polished finish
- Self-winding mechanical movement, Calibre 2671
- Steel screw-down winding crown with the TUDOR logo
- Waterproof to 100 m (330 ft)
- Steel bracelet, 7 rows, satin-brushed external links, polished centre links, with folding clasp and safety catch