Royal is a name first used by TUDOR in the 1950s to emphasise the superior quality of its watches. The TUDOR Royal range is part of this heritage in that it offers automatic sport-chic watches with integrated bracelets that are as affordable as they are uncompromising. Cutting-edge technical performance and refined aesthetic are characteristic of this range, which sits at the crossroads between classic and sports watches and comes in stainless steel or stainless steel and gold and is offered in 4 sizes with 9 possible dials.
- 34 mm steel case, dark-coloured dial
- Notched bezel in 316L steel, alternating cut grooves and polished finish
- Self-winding mechanical movement, Calibre T601
- Steel screw-down winding crown with the TUDOR logo
- Waterproof to 100 m (330 ft)
- Integrated bracelet in 316L steel, 5 rows, satin-brushed external and central links, polished intermediate links, with folding clasp and safety catch