A magnificent example of a tool watch and symbol of adventure, the Pelagos is one of the most complete traditional mechanical divers’ watches available today. Waterproof to 500 m (1,640 ft), it is available in both left- and right-handed versions. In addition to its original matt black version, this model is also available in matt blue, the emblematic colour of the brand’s divers’ watches since the 1960s.
- Ceramic matt black disc, titanium bracelet
- Titanium unidirectional rotatable 60-minute graduated bezel with ceramic matt black disc and graduations with beige luminescent coating
- Manufacture Calibre MT5612-LHD (COSC) Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system
- Titanium screw-down winding crown at 9 o’clock with the TUDOR logo Automatic helium escape valve at 3 o’clock
- Waterproof to 500 m (1,640 ft)
- Titanium bracelet with folding clasp and safety catch in steel with bracelet extension system developed and patented by TUDOR
- titanium steel and titanium