The characteristic element of the Black Bay Bronze is an imposing bronze case, 43 mm in diameter, which is an aesthetic reference to the use of bronze in historic ships and other diving equipment. The highperformance aluminium bronze alloy, guarantees the development of a unique patina to match its user's habits. A combination of chocolatebrown dial and bezel – a first for Tudor – with golden and beige accents, completes the model's look.
- 43 mm bronze case, fabric strap
- Unidirectional rotatable bezel in bronze with 60-minute graduated disc in matt slate grey anodised aluminium
- Manufacture Calibre MT5601 (COSC) Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system
- Bronze screw-down winding crown adorned with an engraved TUDOR rose
- Waterproof to 200 m (660 ft)
- Slate grey fabric strap with bronze buckle