The Black Bay celebrates 60 years of diving watches with extraordinary heritage. The iconic model inherits the general lines, as well as the domed dial and crystal from the first Tudor diving watches. It borrows the characteristic angular hands, known as snowflake, from the watches delivered in large quantities to the French National Navy in the 1970s.
- 39 mm steel case, steel bracelet
- Unidirectional rotatable bezel in steel with 60-minute graduated disc in matt black anodised aluminium and pink gilded markings and numerals
- Manufacture Calibre MT5402 (COSC) Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system
- Steel screw-down winding crown, with the TUDOR rose, with circular satin-brushed steel winding crown tube
- Waterproof to 200 m (660 ft)
- Brown leather strap with folding clasp and safety catch