Founded in Florence in 1860 as a workshop, shop and school of watch-making for many decades Panerai supplied the Italian Navy specialist diving corps with precision instruments. Originally created to be used deep underwater, Panerai watches are known for their unparalleled legibility and luminosity in the dark. In 1997 the brand was acquired by the Richemont Group and launched on the international market. Today Panerai develops and crafts its movements and watches at its Neuchâtel manufacture, combining Italian design flair and history with Swiss horological expertise.
Solid and strong, with unrivalled visibility even at great depths and a uniquely distinctive appearance: Submersible watches are professional divers watches presenting innovative technical solutions.
Submersible Amagnetic 47mm
Essence of Panerai.
The Luminor reinterprets classic proportions in a contemporary manner, preserving all the characteristics which over the years have made this watch an icon of luxury sports watchmaking.
Luminor Regatta Chrono Flyback 47mm
Luminor GMT 44mm
Luminor Marina Logo 44mm
Luminor Due originates from a redesign of Panerai historic elements, realized to emphasize the versatility of a watch which is a synthesis of the sporting spirit and the ability to wear it for more elegant occasions.
Luminor Due 38mm
Luminor Due 42mm
Luminor Due GMT Power Reserve 45mm
Mechanical Legend since 30’s.
The Radiomir is the first watch designed by Panerai as a prototype in 1936 at the request of the Royal Italian Navy, which wanted to be supplied with “a special luminous watch for divers”.
Radiomir California 47mm
Radiomir Base Logo 45mm
To ensure the highest level of quality, in early 2014 Panerai opened its new Manufacture in Neuchâtel, at the heart of the region with one of the oldest watchmaking traditions in the world, a significantly larger building with greater resources than the previous Manufacture opened in 2002. A completely new structure, in both form and substance, featuring more than 10,000 square metres of space where about 250 people carry out their specialist work. This new setting brings together all the main operations and technical skills needed to create a watch of excellent quality and it is the place where the technical and innovative spirit of the brand is best expressed, nurtured by the centuries-old Swiss tradition in the field.